Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Water Fun


Yesterday, my family went to Seven Peaks Waterpark in Provo. This is the 2nd time I'd gone there but the first time was about 8 years ago. I love water, swimming and the thrill of going down the waterslides. I first grabbed our double tube and my little sis Cassie and we headed to the slide tower. We went down every tube slide and I forgot how much fun it is. After, I went and ate and then headed off to the body slides. My little bro's friend Jake came with me and we went down all three body slides-even the orange one, FreeFall. Its pretty much a straight drop and it was such a thrill! After that, I went down that slide probably 5 times! I was a little sore so I headed to the Lazy River to cool things down a bit. My brother's friends started playing tag and so I joined in. It was so much fun but very tiring! Throughout the day, I went to the wave pool, the Boomerang, the Vortex, and all the other slides atleast once. It was such a fun day! I hope to do it again! Oh! and next summer, I'm thinking on becoming a lifeguard there! Wouldn't that be awesome!

1 comments:

miss dawn said...

you'd pick being a lifeguard at seven peaks over being one at our pool! you're so low! :) But seriously, wouldn't you rather be a life guard at our home town? I mean come on now!