Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pre-Junior Year

Junior Year...Wow! I've made it this far and it seems like only yesterday that I just graduated elementary. Its crazy how time passes so fast. Well, school starts August 19th and I'm very excited! I mean, I still will miss the summer and so I better make the best of whats left. My courses this year are pretty difficult and I only have 1 elective! I'm actually almost done with all of my required classes and so my senior year can be all electives. I'm taking Architecture this year and I'm pretty serious about it-I'm considering it for a career. And...if schools not enough, I'm also Junior Class Vice-President. That'll be a tough duty this year especially when we are in charge of prom. Oh! I'm stoked about prom this year! It'll be great! Awesome! and Super Sick! haha I'm hoping. We have such a great class this year and I think that we'll get alot of support. O! and just one more thing to add to my agenda, I have the school play in the fall, which i'm student directing, and the middle school play in the spring that I am student directing. Busy. Busy. Busy. And I'm planning on doing the following sports this year: X country, Basketball, Soccer, and Track. And I'm gonna try to include Ballroom Dancing into there somewhere...Oh and I'm trying out for One Voice when school starts. I hope I make it. Well...there's my plan haha We'll see what happens when school starts.

1 comments:

miss dawn said...

You told me you were leave but you never really told me where.. well I hope you are having fun where ever you are