Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July


The 4th of July was Great this year, but I was super busy! All our traditions were broken this year because of everything new that has happened. First, I couldn't go to the Salina Carnaval-I had to work! And then, right after work, I had to go to help out with booths in Aurora! I couldn't even go to the pool as I always did...even though I was probably the oldest one there. haha And then we went to the parade. I sat with my parents, grandparents, and my uncle Mont. Lame, I know! I really enjoy watching the parade. After that was all finished-I went home and got ready for the rodey-o! I like the rodeo, but mostly because I'm hanging with friends and all that good stuff, but this year, I sat with my sister and her husband! Lame again, I know! haha But none of my friends were there that night. I ended up leaving with my friend Korey but she was having bf troubles so I kicked her bum outta my car. haha I ended up going back to the rodeo and watched our Famous Fireworks Show! I thought that night was going to end a "bummer", but I went back to Kelby's grandma's house-there, I feel like family-and we let off fireworks, legal and illegal. It was so much fun! We finally went home around 12:30ish. But that didnt end the fun! We still lit off sparklers and firecrackers til it was finally around 2 AM! Some lady came out and started yelling at us, so we quit. haha Niki and I were still too hyper to fall asleep so we took my mom's bikes for a spin around the block. After all that fun, I didn't know what to do! This was some party but I still wished that I had fun the entire day!

0 comments: