Sunday, July 6, 2008


The Relay 4 Life was one of the funnest times I've ever had. It's this BIG charitable event raising money to go toward Cancer Research. Every year, Sevier county holds the Relay at Richfield High's Track and Football field. This was my second year coming and I really got into the spirit. My friends and I all started walking around 6:30pm. Most of my friends that were there were cheerleaders and they all walked in different 2 hour shifts-times from 6pm to 6am! All together, I walked exactly 10 miles with them! Crazy huh!

But the Relay 4 Life wasn't all just walking. There were games and booths, and rock climbing walls, music, entertainment, food, etc etc etc!! At 2am, all the North Sevier cheerleaders danced for...whoever was awake! haha I watched them and the songleaders dance to their routines, but even after they were finished, the fun hadn't ended!! Kelsie and I played on the wet grass and more people joined in! We had a blast! As it got later...and later...everyone started to settle down-but not US! Kelsie, I and Laynie kept running around, playing our games and taking pictures!

By 4am, all that was left was Laynie and I. The grass games became boring so we decided to steal balloons and suck the helium out of them. We entertained the rest of the cheerleaders as they piled on each other, trying to fall asleep. We eventually lay down and got 15 minutes of rest. haha Everyone started leaving by 5am--that was such a GREAT night! We had sooo many laughs then! I cant wait til next year! :)

1 comments:

miss dawn said...

I will admit that that night was crazy and super fun! but Taylor you really need to update your blog more often you make me bored!~