Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Homecoming Heck is Over!

ha ha! Homecoming week is finally over! It is the most busy week out of the whole year! Dont get me wrong though...I love homecoming.(: There is so much spirit and fun that goes on in our school! Very ~RoCkIn~! Our junior class didn't do so well in the activities this year though. Actually, we did pretty good we just didn't win alot like last year. Last year, we won almost everything! So our football team played South Sevier on friday and our volleyball team played S.S. also on Thursday! They both rocked...even though they didnt' win. I was still proud of them all. During the week, each day had a different dress-up day and Kinzie and I won overall! Down below is a picture of me on "rOcKeR" day :) Best day ever! I took T to the dance and on our date, we went paintballing. It was very super fun! When I get the dance pictures back, I'll have to post them!

1 comments:

miss dawn said...

all I can say is.. o la la!