Monday, September 22, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend is probably one of my most favorite weekends ever! It's kinda become a tradition for my family to get together and go camping for the weekend. This year, my grandparents, my family, and the Westbrooks came up. Even my brother Talin and his nice girlfriend Shanna came for the weekend. We ended staying at Twin Ponds up Gooseberry. We all took our four-wheelers too, so we could ride up the mountain. The entire weekend was fun! We went fishing, a lot!! And we went on plenty of four-wheeler rides. My favorite part was when my mom, Niki, me, and my three younger siblings went on a hike up past Farnsworth by a smaller pond. We walked around to the other side of the pond and we noticed a stream coming down from the mountain. Needing adventure, we all started hiking up along side the stream, trying to find where it came from. We hiked about a mile up to the tip top of the mountain. We had so much fun! Another great time is when we went muddin! All I can say is "hang on to the willows"! Here are some pics of our trip>>>








My favorite Grandma

1 comments:

miss dawn said...

Hey this is so cute! I didn't know you had that much fun.. o wait you didn't tell me about any of it! thanks.. but no, really all your family looks like they were having fun