Sunday, September 7, 2008

Taylor in Pictures

Sorry it took me so long to post this, Kels! :)


I found two pictures of 2 famous 'Taylors'. This first one is a pic of Taylor Swift. The next one I found is Taylor Lautner, a new star of the Twilight movie. He plays the role of Jacob Black.


I was born at the Jordan Valley Hospital on October 17, 1991.


My favorite Colors are Green and Red.



My favorite place is Cape Hattery, Washington--pretty much anywhere in Washington though.


The place I want to visit most is Paris, France. I will visit there before I die!


My worse habit is probably popping my neck...my neck used to hurt if I didn't pop it but now I just do it because of habit.


My most favorite animal is a white siberian tiger.


My Past Love would probably be dancing. I used to do it all the time! but now I just do it for fun.


My very first job was not JJWD. I used to actually deliver newspapers all over Salina! Not very fun but I mad lots of money :)

Another place I'd like to visit is Italy!


Currently, I'm a Student at North Sevier High School!

0 comments: